October & November 2017 Praise Reports
1) We were able to purchase a 2017 Van with the money that was given in the summer and this was one of our answered prayer requests from August. Also, Chiselet received their van without too many obstacles. Praise God!
2) Regarding our five new church plants, the one, in a poor area of Calarasi called Doi Moldoveni, was able to hold their first church service on the night of Sunday, October 15th. Also, every Thursday evening we conduct a children’s ministry there that is very well attended.
3) The Chiselet church is very encouraged by their church plant in Luica. Twenty-five people came from there to the Chiselet service and the next time they had a program in Luica that was very well attended (with 50 children and 30 adults!).
4) We had a very powerful Leader’s conference the end of September in Chiselet. Attendance was high for the three-day event (around 200 each day) and many people were touched by the Holy Spirit through worship and the preaching and prophesy from our international and national speakers.
5) Our largest team yet, of 64 Filipino and Norwegians from the Oslo Bible School in Norway, came to Calarasi the first part of October. They were a big blessing for our team and the people they served here. They were able to participate in some of the church plant locations and they were really “catching our vision” as they ministered to the children and adults in these locations.
6) When the “big” team mentioned above was doing some work projects in a nearby village last week, it got the attention of the local Orthodox priest and he would like to pursue more of a relationship with OH - possibly work together somehow in the future. That’s a huge thing and we give the Lord all the Glory!
7) Chirnogi received the rest of the money they needed to finish their building before the winter comes. Praise the Lord!